[simpits-tech] Looking for some sounds...

Alan D. Mazurka simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 09:35:59 -0400

--=====================_3431609==_.ALT

Hi, Sean.

a neat idea. i'll be interested in your progress.

  - adm-

At 05:41 PM 10/14/02 +1300, you wrote:
>What about using some of those dinky little sound recording chips?  I've
>seen them used in a bunch of applications where you need a short
>pre-recorded sound.  "Record" the sound onto the chip via line level
>input, then when you apply power the chip spews out the recorded sound....
>I plan on using that for some of the sound in the A-4 like the nice CLUNK!
>when the guns arm (real jets have more than one gun BTW)
>
>Sean

----------

Alan D. Mazurka                    Webspace Design & Implementation
adm.design@verizon.net

--=====================_3431609==_.ALT

Hi, Sean.<br><br>
a neat idea. i'll be interested in your progress.<br><br>
&nbsp;- adm- <br><br>
At 05:41 PM 10/14/02 +1300, you wrote:<br>
dinky little sound recording chips?&nbsp; I've seen them used in a bunch
of applications where you need a short pre-recorded sound.&nbsp;
&quot;Record&quot; the sound onto the chip via line level input, then
when you apply power the chip spews out the recorded sound....<br>
I plan on using that for some of the sound in the A-4 like the nice
CLUNK! when the guns arm (real jets have more than one gun BTW)<br><br>
Sean<br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
<hr>
Alan D.
Mazurka&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Webspace Design &amp; Implementation<br>
adm.design@verizon.net&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <br>