[simpits-tech] Looking for some sounds...

Sean Galbraith simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 17:41:05 +1300

At 04:33 PM 10/13/02 -0400, you wrote:
>hi,
>
>while we're on the "sounds" tangent......
>
>i'm still looking for a dos-shell, command-line-based sound player.
>
>trips to c|net and others have failed.
>
>before i start into learning the W32 api, has someone done this before????
>
>thanks,
>
>  - adm -

What about using some of those dinky little sound recording chips?  I've
seen them used in a bunch of applications where you need a short
pre-recorded sound.  "Record" the sound onto the chip via line level input,
then when you apply power the chip spews out the recorded sound....
I plan on using that for some of the sound in the A-4 like the nice CLUNK!
when the guns arm (real jets have more than one gun BTW)

Sean