[simpits-tech] to MARV re: RP

Ido Dekkers simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 09:32:45 +0300

Hopefully with some wishful thinking I'll have some to send you next week,
Holding my fingers crossed.

Ido

             Marv De Beque
             <mdebeque@woh.r
             r.com>                                                     To
             Sent by:                 <simpits-tech@simpits.org>
             simpits-tech-ad                                            cc
             min@simpits.org
                                                                       bcc

             10/08/2002                                            Subject
             11:28 PM                 Re: [simpits-tech] to MARV re: RP

             Please respond
             to simpits-tech

Actually, anyone interested in investing in knobs can simply send me real
ones in good condition.  I only need them for a week and I'll make molds of
what ever I get.  Then you can have the real one back in the same condition
it was sent to me.

Marv