[simpits-tech] Change of Plans

Steve Wilson simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 21:29:18 -0400

<HTML><HEAD>
<BASEFONT FACE=3D"Arial" SIZE=3D"2" COLOR=3D"#000000">
</HEAD>
<BODY bgcolor=3D"#FFFFFF">
 that hiding Peter Cos' gorgeous panels, my Cougar and=
 RealSimulator rudder pedals in the depths of a fiberglass F-16=
 shell is simply not the way I want to go.&nbsp; I want them to=
 be visible to the outside world... (no way am I giving up an=
 building a cool flight deck).<br></div>
 the standard I demand have failed - or at least, I've reached=
 the point where all of the various pro factors for continuing=
 are outweight by the cons of space use, time, cash, sanity,=
 etc.&nbsp; <br></div>
 hull, 1 Aimsworth ACES II ejection seat, 1 Aimsworth glare=
 shield and combination front panel / center console.&nbsp; This=
 is from the original Aimsworth 'pit, not the Viper I, so it is=
 not as nice nor as accurate to the block 50 Falcon.&nbsp; The=
 inside deck and consoles are pretty much toast as the results of=
 my efforts.&nbsp; They are the main thing that would need=
 replacing anyway, as a part of a project to make this original=
 cockpit what I would think of as an acceptable, high quality=
 article.<br></div>
 But it's got to go - no room in the condo to hang on to=
 unnecessary stuff.<br></div>
 50 mile radius.&nbsp; Outside of that - let's talk.&nbsp; I=
 cannot ship this thing - crating it would cost too much time and=
 $$$.&nbsp; <br></div>
 lot.<br></div>
 mafsix@attbi.com.<br></div>