[simpits-tech] FS2002

Justin Messenger simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 21:33:14 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1489652806-1033965194=:6696

Tonight was fun, I downloaded a program from Flightsim.com that let me make custom flights. Today I flew formation with F-4s in FS for the first time! The only thing I didn't like was that if you try to get in real close on thier wing your airspeed suddenly dies and you stall, that is very annoying to say the least. I hope there is a way to fix that problem.

however, It's still great to follow a line of other Phantoms to the runway and take off close behind them.

Justin