[simpits-tech] to MARV re: RP

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 02 Oct 2002 20:36:45 -0400

Interesting about the lead-free pewter.

I have tried some experiments with translucent plastics for light plates and
I was very disappointed at the performance (almost nil).

Water clear plastic is the only way to go.  That is what the knob
manufactures use and I am sure that they put a lot of science and
engineering into the designs.  So I will take their lead since I don't want
to reinvent the wheel (only borrow it to make a mold).  ;-)

Marv