[simpits-tech] Re: motion platform, and outside view.

Jonas Frazier simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 13:09:27 -0700

HI all:
What size of square steel tubing,  some 1"x1". I know that in bridge
building they build the sections in triangles. Should I put a triangle in
the corners? Also,  what's a good way to rig 6 moniters for the out side
views? Thanks.

Jonas