[simpits-tech] (no subject)

Jonas Frazier simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 12:47:13 -0700

Hi:
I had to ask a question. I'm in the planning stages for the motion platform.
I was wondering if any body has any suggestions for what size and type of
meterial should be used. Example: 1 inch piping. I need all the suggestions.
Also,  could the A/C panel for an airliner sim be connected to small space
heaters,  and an airconditioner (the ones with the fan) both have variable
heat,  and cold tempratures. Thanks
SEB
PLease check my web site for my blue prints with dimentions for the
bulkheads on the 747-400 so far. Thanks
www.geocities.com/dc10747/