[simpits-tech] F-15sim.com on Userfriendly.org

Stig Joergensen simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 09:35:41 +0100

Rob,

I hole heartly agree with you, but i can understand why so many of our
members is quite silent (my self included) esp. about maintaining the
web as an editor of some sort - it alone requires a heap load of time,
some talent not only in words, but also in the graphics department - and
to complicate things even further - english might not be there native
language, so to sum-up this, i for one would love to help, but i fear
that i don't have the time - the english part i think i could manage
without to much screwing up, writing is not my strong side, ohh and
graphically im 3 years old - all this and i can barely find the time to
"play", as we must keep a fulltime dayjob (my guess is most of us are
IT-pros of some sort, and the IT business is not a 9-17 job) to support
our - how to put it- passion - dosn't leave much room for anything else.

Anyway i still think that we could expose the community a bit more, i
try to do my part, when ever im in a conversation about electronics,
mechanics, engineering or mathematics i try to put simpits.org in there
and sometime talk takes a spin and ppl find it fascinating what we are
doing - this is the least we could do - and to all of you that have a
homepage, why not go and download a patch and link to simpits.org its
simple and takes 5 minutes at the most.....

just my 2dkk

/Stig