[simpits-tech] QF-4G Phantom..vs Training aids.

Matt Bailey simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 00:54:25 -0500

I suppose, but at least a drone would be very cheap to make, so running
out of them wouldn't be as much of a problem. Of course if they don't
blow them up faster than other fighters become obsolete, I guess that's
not a problem anyway.

	-Matt Bailey