[simpits-tech] WANTED: Phantom Parts

simpits-tech@simpits.org simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 9 Nov 2002 09:20:50 EST

--part1_166.16b389c2.2afe73c2_boundary

Roy,

I have a spare one that I use in my F-4D sim. There are a lot of different
types radar control grips for the F-4. This one might just fill the hole.

I'll donate it to the cause if you'll send me some pictures of the
restoration project.

Steve

www.707sim.com

--part1_166.16b389c2.2afe73c2_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Roy,
<BR>
<BR>I have a spare one that I use in my F-4D sim. There are a lot of different types radar control grips for the F-4. This one might just fill the hole.
<BR>
<BR>I'll donate it to the cause if you'll send me some pictures of the restoration project.
<BR>
<BR>Steve
<BR>
<BR>www.707sim.com</FONT></HTML>

--part1_166.16b389c2.2afe73c2_boundary--