[simpits-tech] Some pictures uploaded

Darren Beaumont simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 9 Nov 2002 00:53:14 -0000

All,

If anyone is interested I have uploaded some pictures to the Simpits FTP
server.........

There are a handful of a S76A cockpit - taken approx 10 years ago - uploaded
in the Civillian Helicopter folder.  There are still a few more to be
uploaded.  I've also found some drawings, along with dimensions I made of
the panels for the S76A about 10 years ago.  I'll see if they will scan as
they are pretty faint after all these years.

I've also uploaded some pictures that show the remains of 9 Fairey
Barracudas, that I found approx 11 years ago.  The Barracuda was a carrier
based a/c in WWII and no complete example exists anywhere in the world. Look
under the 'Other - General Subject Folder.

Finally I've uploaded a few pictures of the throttle quadrant from my
Embraer Bandierante.  These were taken in August when I removed, stripped,
cleaned and rebuilt the quadrant.

I apologise for the very poor quality of some of the Barracuda and S76
pictures.  They were all taken many years ago with a crap/cheap 35mm camera
and I knew nothing about photography back then - I still don't.

Darren