[simpits-tech] Combat Flight Simulator 3

Matt Bailey simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 04 Nov 2002 23:52:12 -0500

Some people on another list I am on have tried it and most of them like
it. There is a fix for the frame rate problem. They quoted some info
from a netwings.org thread, I browsed around there a bit and sure enough
here it is
http://www.netwings.org/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=1149&forum=DCForumID27&omm=0
I don't have CFS3 so I can't try it.

The one person on the list who wasn't real crazy about CFS3 complained
about low performance, which I assume would be alleviated by this fix.
>From what little I read while browsing netwings.org it looks like a lot
of people are returning CFS3. I suspect it is mainly due to
out-of-the-box performance being low.

	-Matt Bailey