[simpits-tech] 5" TFT

Erwin Neyt simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 18:37:26 +0100

FYI.

I just started to port F4 Glass to DirectX, hoping to improve the
performance. This will take me a few months.

F4 Data Mirror will be enhanced with 'virtual keyboard' support so any PC
running F4DM will have it's keyboard available for F4 input. Might be
helpfull in the future (_when_ we can run MFD's) so we can have the OSB keys
mapped to the PC where the MFD is running. Another use I can think of is
having keyboard emulation equipment (KE, EPIC) in a PC *not* running Falcon.
No ETA on this one ;)

Erwin.