[simpits-tech] 5" TFT

Sean Galbraith simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 04 Nov 2002 20:51:08 +1300

>It has a VGA port (of course) and the TV out, which someone told me is
>S-Video (like your MX400). But how can you get 2 VGA displays with just
>oen VGA port and one S-Video port? Also, do you get full acceleration on
>both displays?

The MX400 has two VGA + one TV-out, that's the difference :)  and while you
can display 2 accelerated images, the second one is seriously slow :(  I
use the second VGA for panels and other 2d stuff, then it works great!

Much like how I intend using it in the pit, main OTW view on the primary
VGA => Projector, and the APG-66(NZ) radar on the LCD screen via TV-out.

Sean.