[simpits-tech] 5" TFT

Matt Bailey simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 04 Nov 2002 00:35:47 -0500

Really? Interesting...it's an MX200, wonder if it would work? Right now
I am waiting to install it until I get this deal worked out with the
company I bought it from...it was supposed to be a "RETAIL" card but all
I got was the card itself, like OEM. So for right now I'm not doing
anything with it, if I end up returning it I don't want them saying I
fried it. It doesn't look like they want to refund/replace it though,
and frankly I am getting impatient and tired of messing with it. So if I
don't hear back from them this week I will probably just go ahead and
install it.

It has a VGA port (of course) and the TV out, which someone told me is
S-Video (like your MX400). But how can you get 2 VGA displays with just
oen VGA port and one S-Video port? Also, do you get full acceleration on
both displays?

	-Matt Bailey