[simpits-tech] RE: I-glasses SVGA W/Tracker For Sale or Trade

Eric D. Taylor simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 16:33:12 -0700

Hey everyone.  I have a brand new I-Glasses SVGA (800X600) resolution
complete with head tracker and software for sale or trade. I have had it
for only a couple months.  I decided to go with a full pit and projector
at this point so I'd like to either sale it or trade it to someone who
can make use of it.  I paid $1495.00 US for it minus shipping brand new
from factory.  It calibrates great and work fine with flight sims with
mouse look technology.  I would prefer to trade for a projector 1024
x768 res 1000 lumen or more.  But I'm not too terribly picky.  :-)

If interested just contact me etaylor@leaco.net .

Thanks everyone.

Eric "RoadRunner" Taylor