[simpits-tech] projector panels...

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 31 May 2002 12:52:53 -0400

Gene,

Speed can refer to the CPU or the speed of the LCD substrate.  I understand
that some LCD panels can't turn pixels on and off fast enough for anything
but static graphic presentations.

I have been told that many of the overhead LCD panels are like that.  I have
even heard that some of the newer LCD projectors suffer from this problem.

It seems that these machines were not designed for moving graphics and thus
operate very slowly.

Let me know what you find.

Marv