[simpits-tech] projector panels...

Alan D. Mazurka simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 31 May 2002 08:30:04 -0400

--=====================_435379==_.ALT

Hi,

i remember some of the earlier IBM thinkpad-type laptops had seperable
backlighting so you could lay it down on an overhead projector, and do
presentations.

it might be worth poking around for one of these, since you get a whole
computer attached - although the speed might not be worth writing home about.

one more possibility.

  - adm -

At 02:29 PM 5/30/02 -0700, you wrote:

>Jim, before the "standard" LCD projector became common, people would use
>an LCD panel that sits on the light deck of an overhead projector.  It's
>basically a laptop sized LCD panel in a special case, with a few controls.
>It utilizes the overhead projector's light and lenses do display a
>computer display against a big screen, just like the tabletop LCD
>projectors do now.
>
>I need two of them that can do 800x600 resolution.
>
>g.

----------

Alan D. Mazurka                    Webspace Design & Implementation
adm.design@verizon.net

--=====================_435379==_.ALT

Hi, <br><br>
i remember some of the earlier IBM thinkpad-type laptops had seperable
backlighting so you could lay it down on an overhead projector, and do
presentations.<br><br>
it might be worth poking around for one of these, since you get a whole
computer attached - although the speed might not be worth writing home
about.<br><br>
one more possibility.<br><br>
&nbsp;- adm -<br><br>
At 02:29 PM 5/30/02 -0700, you wrote:<br><br>
&quot;standard&quot; LCD projector became common, people would use<br>
an LCD panel that sits on the light deck of an overhead projector.&nbsp;
It's<br>
basically a laptop sized LCD panel in a special case, with a few
controls.<br>
It utilizes the overhead projector's light and lenses do display a<br>
computer display against a big screen, just like the tabletop LCD<br>
projectors do now.<br><br>
I need two of them that can do 800x600 resolution.<br><br>
g.<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
<hr>
Alan D.
Mazurka&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Webspace Design &amp; Implementation<br>
adm.design@verizon.net&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <br>