[simpits-tech] projector panels...

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 30 May 2002 14:29:14 -0700 (PDT)

>  >>>.Chris, I wasn't clear. :) I'm after the kind of LCD panel that sits atop
> an overhead projector. I want two of them to do my side views with now
> that we've seen how well the rear projection worked on the front view.
> g.>>>>>
>

> Gene,
> Are you talking about the fresnel lens that sits atop an overhead projector?

Jim, before the "standard" LCD projector became common, people would use
an LCD panel that sits on the light deck of an overhead projector.  It's
basically a laptop sized LCD panel in a special case, with a few controls.
It utilizes the overhead projector's light and lenses do display a
computer display against a big screen, just like the tabletop LCD
projectors do now.

I need two of them that can do 800x600 resolution.

g.