[simpits-tech] [OT] Albert!

A L B E R T simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 24 May 2002 19:02:06 +1000

Yeah roger, Busy, but still alive that's the main thing. Enjoy my day job a
lot...but only doing extra 6 hours at night to make money not because I want
to. I am young happy single, abit of  work cant hurt.

Content wise. Look at our simpits egroup here. Now that's content for ya!
gosh, I havent been to another egroup that gives me more satisfaction
before. If we can translate some of these materials or experimental ideas
that people have onto the website. It might be a good thing to enrich the
web's content. However, who's going to spend the time to do something like
that will be in question. Perhaps someone be nominated to be the "reporter"
from the simpits.org and occasionally sniff through the information and
write up some short article.

For example:
"How Gene reckons any cockpit that model off a jet with less two engine is
not worth it" :) or
figure out a few question...maybe just 5-10 question... very simple ones
i.e. What made you wanted to start building an Apollo Capsule simulator,
Brian?

You can easily throw down 5 short or long answer to your heart's contend.

Just some ideas...

I will write up an article and take some photos with Sukit when he land in
Sydney I will give him a taste of the Kangaroos, Yes TASTE! and give him a
real decent Australian Beer, not that Foster crap! No one I know in Sydney
drink that beer. Of course,  with some Aimsworth products that I may have
purchased from them on the side :)

1 week to go till June 1st for Aimsworth's website.

Cheers,

Albert