[simpits-tech] SOT: Aircraft Radio Wiring Harnesses

Brian Sikkema simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 23 May 2002 13:48:37 +0000

Hey guys,

I've got an aircraft radio here that was donated to the Civil Air Patrol,
and we are working on getting it set up to work in a ground vehicle.
Unfortunately it's rather old ('73 - Aircraft Radio Corporation PN 41405)
and we don't have a manual for it. I'd like to figure out what the pinouts
are on the connections in the back of the radio. If anyone has any idea on
this, or knows where I could go for some info, I would appreciate it.

Brian

PS - I found a good intercom circuit for my other project, but I'm still
waiting on the diagram for the aircraft headset adapter, if anyone has this.