Re[2]: [simpits-tech] Falcon4, VB, and F4Glass...

Rob Favre simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 22 May 2002 09:15:51 -0700

Hey Michi,

  Send me back what you are using as your base to work from, and I'll
take a look at it...it may be old code, and I don't remember what I sent
to you.

Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org] On Behalf Of Michael Hirczy
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 5:19 AM
To: 'simpits-tech@simpits.org'
Subject: RE: Re[2]: [simpits-tech] Falcon4, VB, and F4Glass...

>  I just checked on my system, and UFCTacan and AUXTacan are working
>fine.  I even changed the value and watched it change in my
>client.  The
>packet identifiers are 080 and 081, is that what you are using?

hmm.. are packet identifiers part of your server program?
I just use Erwin's F4DM and read the data out of the memory using your
routine.

>  As far
>as the fuel, yep, I'm getting 0 fir aft, fwd and total, but I
>don't have
>any additional tanks loaded....

you don't have to...
in sp2 aft, fwd and total fuel can't be 0 (except you switch the fuel
selector switch or run out of fuel, of course ;).
I did a small C++ prog, and here it shows the values fine.

greetings
michi