Re[2]: [simpits-tech] Falcon4, VB, and F4Glass...

Michael Hirczy simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 22 May 2002 14:18:36 +0200

>  I just checked on my system, and UFCTacan and AUXTacan are working
>fine.  I even changed the value and watched it change in my
>client.  The
>packet identifiers are 080 and 081, is that what you are using?

hmm.. are packet identifiers part of your server program?
I just use Erwin's F4DM and read the data out of the memory using your
routine.

>  As far
>as the fuel, yep, I'm getting 0 fir aft, fwd and total, but I
>don't have
>any additional tanks loaded....

you don't have to...
in sp2 aft, fwd and total fuel can't be 0 (except you switch the fuel
selector switch or run out of fuel, of course ;).
I did a small C++ prog, and here it shows the values fine.

greetings
michi