[simpits-tech] F4 MFDs

Ido Dekkers simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 21 May 2002 08:55:01 +0300

Actually Albert, if I remember correctly, Erwin said that he did get it
working, the problem was that it was working a bit slow and it was very
complicated to do in directX7, so he is waiting for the F4UT, to go to
directX8, there he said it would be easier to do.

Erwin correct me if I'm wrong.

Ido

|---------+------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           "A L B E R T"      |                                                                                      |
|         |           <shizznit@ihug.com.|       To:       <simpits-tech@simpits.org>                                           |
|         |           au>                |       cc:                                                                            |
|         |           Sent by:           |       Subject:  Re: [simpits-tech] F4 MFDs                                           |
|         |           simpits-tech-admin@|                                                                                      |
|         |           simpits.org        |                                                                                      |
|         |                              |                                                                                      |
|         |                              |                                                                                      |
|         |           05/21/2002 06:37 AM|                                                                                      |
|         |           Please respond to  |                                                                                      |
|         |           simpits-tech       |                                                                                      |
|---------+------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
  >------------------------|
  |                        |
  >------------------------|

Thanks Martin, Rob, and Marv for the reply,

You guys have done more than what there was before already. I considered
the
camera grab or digitally transmit screen to another PC using remote admin
program as Chris suggested before. However, as you all know the problem
with
having the MFD in the primary view is require for it to display.

But its ok, maybe F V.

Albert
Sydney, Australia