[simpits-tech] F4 MFDs

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 20 May 2002 17:34:35 -0400

I have considered a frame grabber for the MFDs. The idea is to feed the
video signal to a frame grabber board in another PC and then process the
sections of the data you want and spit it out to another monitor.

I would think that it is doable if you have the money for the hardware.
However, you must always have the MFD in your primary view to to do it.