[simpits-tech] Kev

Justin Messenger simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 18 May 2002 16:59:46 -0700 (PDT)

Kev lives in England but is not on this list. If my
F-4 website was up you could see some more pictures of
his F-4. The detail was spectacular. I couldn't
believe it when he said he tore it aprart to make room
to build the the Boeing 757-200. The 757 might be gone
now too since he is building a really high quality
767. I had a website up for him with pictures of the
767 but I need to upload it again. I don't believe he
uses solenoids anymore :) but it is an effective idea.

Justin

I was looking around on the internet this morning and
ran across these two
interesting articles.  It's probably by people on this

list.  hehehehe.  anyway there are some interesting
ideas in these
articles.  Using solenoids on a regular keyboard is an
interesting idea.