[simpits-tech] Electronic USB modules

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 15 May 2002 21:37:06 -0400

Chester,

I think an important question is if you can provide keyboard input like the
EPIC or XKeys does.

Many sims get their input from the keyboard, so having a pathway to send key
characters directly to the keyboard input port (PS/2) would be very
valuable.

Sounds like all of the software resides on the PC, not the IO boards.  Is
this true?

I ask since it is necessary to process inputs and make conditional decisions
based on the state of one or more switches.

Marv