[simpits-tech] ACES II details question

michael hirczy simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 10 May 2002 22:12:54 +0200

Hi, again!

Does anybody know the exact angle of the ACES-II backrest? (I do NOT
mean the 30 degrees the whole seat is angled).
What I'm looking for is the exact angle between the backrest and
floor, when the seat is standin "as is" on the floor.

also, does anybody know the text of some markings (according to pogo's pics,
some words I cannot read clearly)
*) right side backrest, white on black: something like:
red <arrow up> protrusion
indicates expended
sequencer

*) right side seat (just at the place, where seat and backrest meet, white on black: it's
3 lines (words), maybe:
EMERGENCY
RELEASE
RESET

*) backrest itself, white on black, 6 lines, 8 words (I think): like
EQUIPMENT
RELEASE
Caution
Insert
Pilot Chute
*** Handle Pin

Pogo, any hints?? *g*

as you might have guessed, I'm finishing my ACES-II replica and want
to be as exact as possible :)

thx a lot

btw, a homepageupdate was released short time ago (and a new URL *G*)...
check out
www.f16simulator.net

greetings,
michi