AW: AW: AW: [simpits-tech] First milestone...

Marc Weigert simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 7 May 2002 02:24:49 +0200

Thanks Gene!

> If you're building a fighter, you want to go about 3" forward of the front
> windscreen edge to abou 6" aft of the canopy hinge.  If you're doing a
> commercial people mover, then you want to go aft to the cockpit door. :)

I'm going for a F-16, thought of getting it a bit bigger than usual, if my
apartment allows, from the section where the canopy mounts to the body till
a bit behind the seat, as there I want to place the mechanism for the
canopy.

> Use TurboCAD to design it.  It's cheap and easy to use.

Oh thanx!!! I'm checking their site just now :)

Cheers,

Marc