AW: AW: [simpits-tech] First milestone...

Marc Weigert simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 7 May 2002 00:22:08 +0200

> > CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
> >
> Thanks!

Welcome :))

> > Well, I wonder how long it will take till my baby lifts off :PPP
> >
> Got your flight controls wired up yet? :)

Not yet ;))
Right now I am thinking about which dimensions I should go for (which
section of the aircraft I will actually "cut out") and of which material I
should build the fuselage. One of my helping hands recommends going for
fibreglass, the other for a structure like Wombat but with metal planking -
I am caught within the middle ;)

By September/October this year I should move to a new flat and then have a
single room for my sim and my flight gear collection. There I finally will
start with building the sim. Ahh... if it could just be that late within the
year now :))

Now I want to teach myself using 3D or CAD software to design the shell.
What do you suggest - 3D software or CAD???

Thanks!

Cheers,

Marc