[simpits-tech] Boeing 707 sim

Justin Messenger simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 12:44:14 -0800 (PST)

Steve sent me an email about putting the 707 sim on
Ebay.

What do you guys think its worth?
Justin

As for why we're putting the B707 on Ebay is simply to
find its worth. I've had a lot of different people and
organizations inquiry about its purchase and nobody
seems to know its value. I'm sure you've seen for
yourself that most museums don't appreciate Items that
are JUST given to them. I've witness too many times
were museums just don't have the resources to protect
artifacts like this.

The Boeing 707 is America's first footprint in the
Commercial Jet Age. This Simulator represents
America's first footprint in Digital Flight
Simulation. I guest I'm ready to see Serial Number
0001 go to the next level. We have a minim price of
course, this is like our safe guard because the person
or persons that buy this will not want to part it out.

As it is right now, everything is there and in its
right place. America Airlines looked at the Simulator
about a year ago and said  "Its cosmetically in better
shape the their 70 " they were also impressed with the
restoration.

The bottom line is it's bigger than us and rightfully
needs to be on display somewhere.

Speech is over

Later

Steve