[simpits-tech] Suncom Stick and Throttle

Bob Phillips simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 21:04:26 -0600

> Just a quick note here....
>
> I have both X35/6 and X46 combo from saitek, and both worked with wk2
> with out any hazle...
>
> I will recommend the X46 as USB version....

I guess that I should have said that they work, but not the full functions
(modes, rotaries, pinkie, etc) like under win98/me.  I have the usb set of
x36 and like them alot.  I have used Thrustmaster, Suncom, Saitek, CH and
have found that I like the feel of the Saitek (but they are what I started
with back in 98). I like the programing for the suncom, because it is not
operating system driven.  I love the feel of the TM, but have not had one
with the digital chip, or my hands on a cougar (this has to be the ultimate
controller), and dislike the fell of the ch throttle, but like their petals.
Speaking of petals, I have used a simped set and believe that they are the
best all around.