[simpits-tech] Suncom Stick and Throttle

Stig Joergensen simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 01:26:33 +0100

Just a quick note here....

I have both X35/6 and X46 combo from saitek, and both worked with wk2
with out any hazle...

I will recommend the X46 as USB version....

/Stig

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Phillips [mailto:rip3700@charter.net]
Sent: 28. marts 2002 19:23
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: Re: [simpits-tech] Suncom Stick and Throttle

> Is anyone out there using Suncom's F-15 "Talon" Stick and Throttle?
Saw
> what looks to be a good price on Ebay. If anyone has any experience or
> opinions on this setup I would sure like to hear them. The local
> Electronics Boutique also has them for around the same price. Please
Advise.
> Thanks,
> Tom

Do not own one now, but have been thinking about it for awhile since I
can
not afford a cougar.  The suncom controllers are based on being a
keystroke
emulator, they are not operating system dependent, like the Saitek
controllers.  If you do not use xp or w2k, then I would recommend the
Saitek.  Even with all their problems once you get them to work you have
one
hell of a system.  If you are using xp or w2k then I would go with the
Suncoms, because of lack of support by Saitek on these systems.  And
yes,
there are people working on the xp problems with the Saitek,