[simpits-tech] Backlighting questions

Allen Buffington simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 08 Mar 2002 15:33:11 -0700

Wombat,

In reference to your letter concerning the "ghosting" effect during backlighting, could
you elaborate more on this? I am not sure what could be causing this. Is it because the
engraving depth is too deep? I am not able to replicate the problem. Or, maybe I am not
looking for the right thing. Would having shallower engraving help? Does the ghost image
appear to reflect off the top surface of the panel?

Sorry, too many questions.

Looking forward to reading your panel review.

~~Allen
"Loose not thy airspeed, lest the ground rise up and smite thee"