[simpits-tech] Press Control+Key Combination with one switch

Alberto Catalá Jiménez simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 01:37:52 +0100

	Hello I have a problem, i'm setting up one FMS Keyboard for a friend, an
its based on CDU from Schiratti Team... well the problem is that i'm triying
to connect One switch to F1, F2 .... Keys and another switch to Control+F1,
Ctrl+F2 Keys.... can anybody send me a picture about how push multiple
keypresses with one Switch i think that in Robert Prathner there was one but
i cant find them, please if anyone can explain me or send me a picture i
will thank him forever....

Sorry my english but in spain we are so happy than study english are very
dificult...

;-)

Regards
Alberto....