[simpits-tech] Press Control+Key Combination with one switch

P Cos simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 07 Mar 2002 01:00:03 +0000

This circuit works very well and uses simple to find components.
My Father In Law came up with this when I had the same challenge.
I have seen it work very well... I am not an engineer
though so no questions please! PC

http://www.avsim.com/hangar/flight/a320project/images/popescu.gif