[simpits-tech] F-16 Trainer

Ken Schlote simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 10:42:47 -0700 (PDT)

--0-312644297-1024854167=:51122

 Joseph, Thanks, I'll post the drawing at the simpits site with the dimensions.
BTW the slant doesn't matter because the seat rides on the rails and doesn't touch the floor.
It's only for your feet to rest.
Ken
  Joseph Fagner <crease-guard@attbi.com> wrote:
Hey Ken, Nice pit.  I remember seeing this on EBay and would have bid for it had I had the cash at the time, this is truly a great find.  I do have one question, can you tell me the height from the floor of the pit (where the ejection seat sits) to the floor of the rudder pedals?  I see from the dcp_0008 picture, that there is a small slant in the rise from the seat floor to the rudder floor.  If you could provide those measurements, the initial vertical height, the slant length, the angle of the slant (in relation to the initial vertical height) and the overall height from the seat floor to the rudder floor, that would sure help me (and possible others) in the construction of my tub.

Thanks

Jay

--0-312644297-1024854167=:51122

<P> Joseph, Thanks, I'll post the drawing at the simpits site with the dimensions.
<P>BTW the slant doesn't matter because the seat rides on the rails and doesn't touch the floor.
<P>It's only for your feet to rest.
<P>Ken
<P>&nbsp; <B><I>Joseph Fagner &lt;crease-guard@attbi.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE style="BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">
<META content="Microsoft Word 10 (filtered)" name=Generator>
<STYLE>
<!--
 /* Style Definitions */
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{font-family:Arial;
	color:windowtext;}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->
</STYLE>

<DIV class=Section1>
<P class=MsoNormal><FONT face=Arial size=2><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; FONT-SIZE: 10pt">Hey Ken, Nice pit.&nbsp; I remember seeing this on EBay and would have bid for it had I had the cash at the time, this is truly a great find.&nbsp; I do have one question, can you tell me the height from the floor of the pit (where the ejection seat sits) to the floor of the rudder pedals?&nbsp; I see from the dcp_0008 picture, that there is a small slant in the rise from the seat floor to the rudder floor.&nbsp; If you could provide those measurements, the initial vertical height, the slant length, the angle of the slant (in relation to the initial vertical height) and the overall height from the seat floor to the rudder floor, that would sure help me (and possible others) in the construction of my tub.</SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal><FONT face=Arial size=2><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; FONT-SIZE: 10pt">&nbsp;</SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal><FONT face=Arial size=2><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; FONT-SIZE: 10pt">Thanks</SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal><FONT face=Arial size=2><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; FONT-SIZE: 10pt">Jay</SPAN></FONT></P>
--0-312644297-1024854167=:51122--