[simpits-tech] F-16 Trainer

Joseph Fagner simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 16:21:01 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C21A08.CD288300

Hey Ken, Nice pit.  I remember seeing this on EBay and would have bid
for it had I had the cash at the time, this is truly a great find.  I do
have one question, can you tell me the height from the floor of the pit
(where the ejection seat sits) to the floor of the rudder pedals?  I see
from the dcp_0008 picture, that there is a small slant in the rise from
the seat floor to the rudder floor.  If you could provide those
measurements, the initial vertical height, the slant length, the angle
of the slant (in relation to the initial vertical height) and the
overall height from the seat floor to the rudder floor, that would sure
help me (and possible others) in the construction of my tub.

Thanks

Jay

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C21A08.CD288300

<head>
charset=3Dus-ascii">

<!--
 /* Style Definitions */
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{font-family:Arial;
	color:windowtext;}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->

</head>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Hey Ken, Nice pit.&nbsp; I remember seeing this on =
EBay and
would have bid for it had I had the cash at the time, this is truly a =
great
find.&nbsp; I do have one question, can you tell me the height from the =
floor
of the pit (where the ejection seat sits) to the floor of the rudder =
pedals?&nbsp;
I see from the dcp_0008 picture, that there is a small slant in the rise =
from
the seat floor to the rudder floor.&nbsp; If you could provide those