[simpits-tech] Original Aimsworth F-16 'Pit on the block

Steve Wilson simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 18:21:42 -0400

<HTML><HEAD>
<BASEFONT FACE=3D"Arial" SIZE=3D"2" COLOR=3D"#000000">
</HEAD>
<BODY bgcolor=3D"#FFFFFF">
 weeks....<br></div>
 time to do it justice, I've decided to sell the fiberglass F-16=
 cockpit I bought a year ago from Aimsworth.&nbsp; It's in pretty=
 much original condition, save for some scuffs maybe, and a few=
 holes in the bang seat to make a temporary cockpit - which are=
 invisible once assembled.<br></div>
 will part with it for $500.&nbsp; The only catch is that you=
 have to pick it up - shipping this would be a bit more of a=
 challenge and risk than I'm willing to go for.<br></div>
 Hampshire.&nbsp; I have a truck and would consider delivering=
 within a 100 mile radius for an additional $50.<br></div>
 currently receiving email directly from simpits-tech.<br></div>
 in order - otherwise with my schedule I'll never go=
 flying.&nbsp; :(<br></div>