[simpits-tech] WW2 pits anyone ?

paul needham simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 07:20:09 +0000

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks to the help from Simhq Battle of Britian forum I have been able to get Rowans BoB source code to compile !</DIV>
<DIV>Not a great help yet as I am building a Me262 pit ! but there will be other aircraft in it soon ( a Meteor is on the cards&nbsp;) so it will require a foe and a good what if would&nbsp;be if the luft had a second go at Sealion ( the invasion of Britain ) when they had access to their 'wonder weapons' around 1944/45 instead of going into Russia.</DIV>
<DIV>So next is to try and get a shared memeory file created and populated from BoB&nbsp;and then squirt across a network to another PC.</DIV>
<DIV>To do this I am working on the great code available for F4 , so thank you to all those who have in the past made their work available on the web , you never know what uses it might be put to !</DIV>
<DIV>By the way anyone a C++ coder ? plenty of info on reading a SharedMem file&nbsp;but how do create a shared memory file in the first place ?&nbsp;</DIV>