[simpits-tech] FYI Sean...

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 22:45:08 -0700 (PDT)

> At 12:53 PM 6/13/02 -0700, you wrote:
> >FlightGear has a nicely done (flight model wise) A-4 you might want to
> >check out.  The bonus of course is that multi-view with multiple computers
> >is a built-in feature. :)
>
> Must swing by and download it again... been away from flightgear for a
> little while, had heaps of promise last time I looked around ;-)

The author of the new FDM (YASIM) is Andy Ross.  He's been working on
getting the A4 sounds synced up right recently.  There's also a 747-400
available for you heavy types.  A DC3 has been done too.

There was a recent screenshot of a MSFS2k2 BGL scenery set imported into
FGFS.  It looked really cool.

g.