[simpits-tech] Justin- Good artical on the C-17 sim

Justin Messenger simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 19:20:47 -0700 (PDT)

My DC-8 weighs over 8 thousand pounds, I won't even
mention the size. :)

Anyway, back to visuals. Chris, have you seen the 3D
screen Paul has sitting at DTS? Has anyone tried
perfecting it yet? If the 3D effect is good enough(I
have yet to see it for myself) it sounds to me like it
could be perfect for a projected  forward view.

Joab, has Paul let you mess with it? I guess the main
problem would be that you are restricted to
projecting a predetermined size, and of course the
cost is an issue.

Justin

Ok, but Im gonna have some issues trying to fit the
2500lbs crew module in
my living room!
I wonder how many roses Id have to buy to pull that
one off?

Chris W