[simpits-tech] Looking for C172 IFR dimensions

Chris Brace simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 00:18:29 +1200 (NZST)

Thanks Ben,
I have access to an appropriate C172 with IFR panel too that I can sit in, and
snap and measure away. What I am wanting is more *IF* someone has already done
the job before, I could just use there already done work.
If not, and it looks like the case, I'll do it myself, and then publish if for
anyone else that wants the data too.
Thanks anyway.

Chris.