[simpits-tech] About F16 angle console....

Bob Phillips simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 22:50:26 -0500

> Chris ill be there Thursday. Ill call when im in the
> area.

Joab,
  You will have a good time there.  I was over there today and had a great
time visiting with Chris.  Wait till you see the full size molds for an f16
that they are working on.  It is looking great.  Chris is the real deal as
far as information on the F16 or F111 (probably a few more birds than that).
His boss was very nice in allowing me to look around.  As you know I am a
big sci fi fan, so the models of the starwars characters that they have
there were a huge hit with me also, and the full size stars of  "Monsters,
Inc" would have delighted my five year old if I had her along.  All of the
extrusions, etc for the corporate aircraft were great to see.  As you know
Chris is a great person to meet and talk with and he always has some
wonderful piece of equipment for us to play with and admire.  Have fun and I
know that you will have a great visit like I did.

Bob Phillips