[simpits-tech] F-16 trainer

Chris simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 12:05:08 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_001E_01C21209.65AAE760

My hat is off to you sir.  that was quite a nice catch, but way out of my
price/wife range. :-)
Looks like your going to be busy!!  Thanks for the offer, I will be getting
in before do the main instrument panel.

  -----Original Message-----
  From: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org]On Behalf Of Ken Schlote
  Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 10:04 AM
  To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
  Subject: [simpits-tech] F-16 trainer

  HI Chris, I'm sure glad you wouldn't spend the 6K on the trainer because
then I got it. I recieved it about a week ago and I've been in the process
of cleaning it up since then. Amazing how much dirt can get into every hole
and crack. Some of the things in this trainer I haven't seen for sale
anywhere. It even came with the instructor station. This is saving me a lot
of time searching not to mention the cost of making these parts. The
emersion factor is enhanced ten fold from something that I could have built.
It even smells like an aircraft. Something you can't get from building out
of wood. I'm hoping to get some pictures and post to this site when I get it
cleaned up. I don't have a digital camera so I'll have to scan them in. As
far as the angles go, there are several on the side panels. I will try to
get those and make a drawing. If I can help in other phases please let me
know.

  Ken

------=_NextPart_000_001E_01C21209.65AAE760

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.50.4916.2300" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D490400216-12062002><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff =
size=3D2>My hat=20
is off to you sir.&nbsp; that was quite a nice catch, but way out of my=20
price/wife range. :-)&nbsp; </FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D490400216-12062002><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff =
size=3D2>Looks=20
like your going to be busy!!&nbsp; Thanks for the offer, I will be =
getting in=20
before do the main instrument panel.</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D490400216-12062002><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff =

size=3D2></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D490400216-12062002><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff =

size=3D2></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE>
  <DIV class=3DOutlookMessageHeader dir=3Dltr align=3Dleft><FONT =
face=3DTahoma=20
  size=3D2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B>=20
  simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org =
[mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org]<B>On=20
  Behalf Of </B>Ken Schlote<BR><B>Sent:</B> Wednesday, June 12, 2002 =
10:04=20
  AM<BR><B>To:</B> simpits-tech@simpits.org<BR><B>Subject:</B> =
[simpits-tech]=20
  F-16 trainer<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>
  <P>HI Chris, I'm sure glad you wouldn't spend the 6K on the trainer =
because=20
  then I got it. I recieved it about a week ago and I've been in the =
process of=20
  cleaning it up since then. Amazing how much dirt can get into every =
hole and=20
  crack. Some of the things in this trainer I haven't seen for sale =
anywhere. It=20
  even came with the instructor station. This is saving me a lot of time =

  searching not to mention the cost of making these parts. The emersion =
factor=20
  is enhanced ten fold from something that I could have built. It even =
smells=20
  like an aircraft. Something you can't get from building out of wood. =
I'm=20
  hoping to get some pictures and post to this site when I get it =
cleaned up. I=20
  don't have a digital camera so I'll have to scan them in. As far as =
the angles=20
  go, there are several on the side panels. I will try to get those and =
make a=20
  drawing. If I can help in other phases please let me know.</P>
  <P>Ken </P>
  <P>&nbsp;</P>
  <P><BR>
  <HR SIZE=3D1>
  <B>Do You Yahoo!?</B><BR><A=20
  =
href=3D"http://rd.yahoo.com/welcome/*http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/fc/en/=
spl">Sign-up=20
  for Video Highlights</A> of 2002 FIFA World =
Cup</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001E_01C21209.65AAE760--