[simpits-tech] F-16 trainer

Ken Schlote simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 07:03:53 -0700 (PDT)

--0-433834472-1023890633=:29416

HI Chris, I'm sure glad you wouldn't spend the 6K on the trainer because then I got it. I recieved it about a week ago and I've been in the process of cleaning it up since then. Amazing how much dirt can get into every hole and crack. Some of the things in this trainer I haven't seen for sale anywhere. It even came with the instructor station. This is saving me a lot of time searching not to mention the cost of making these parts. The emersion factor is enhanced ten fold from something that I could have built. It even smells like an aircraft. Something you can't get from building out of wood. I'm hoping to get some pictures and post to this site when I get it cleaned up. I don't have a digital camera so I'll have to scan them in. As far as the angles go, there are several on the side panels. I will try to get those and make a drawing. If I can help in other phases please let me know.

Ken