[simpits-tech] Justin- Good artical on the C-17 sim

LT1_Z28 simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 21:01:45 -0500

Marv De Beque wrote:

> "Home airliner cockpit builders will find if they use a projector onto a
> screen directly in front of the pilots that each pilot will be trying to
> correct the plane to "his" centerline."
>
> One more reason to build a single seater.  ;-)

Or a tandem ;)

I'm thinking seriously about trying to find a decent sim of the Hawker
Sea Fury and building a big chunk of fuselage at 1:1 scale... or maybe
I'll just build the whole bloody plane at 67% and stick a 500 horsepower
engine in there ;)
--
Steve
lt1_z28@swbell.net http://www.mysticz28.org/