[simpits-tech] Justin- Good artical on the C-17 sim

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 21:50:24 -0400

"Home airliner cockpit builders will find if they use a projector onto a
screen directly in front of the pilots that each pilot will be trying to
correct the plane to "his" centerline."

One more reason to build a single seater.  ;-)

Marv