[simpits-tech] About F16 angle console....

Chris simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 05:47:38 -0400

I went to the FTP site myself, and other members sites. I also bought an
ERTL 1/12 model. Between these 3 sources I was able to get most of the
information I needed to begin building. The biggest challenge was the WL and
FS locations of the rudder floor. I did this graphically with drawings from
the group and scans of the instructions from the ERTL model.  If anyone
would like to know what I discovered I can let you know. I am not sure now
whether to share this via this newsgroup, since Hi Rev might find out and
try to make money on it.

What is the group consensus on that position? Are we supposed to keep our
discoveries to ourselves and indirectly make it difficult for fellow
builders in order to spite a company called hi rev? I am new here and don't
want to offend anyone.

By the way, the ERTL model was a very big help.

v/r

Chris Crowley